Friday, September 14, 2018
George Hall, DMD
Prosthodontics, Private Practice – Augusta, Georgia
Treatment Planning Consideration in Prosthodontics: From the ABC’s to Poetry
Aspects of Removable and Fixed Prosthodontics with Implant Dentistry are discussed. Proper treatment planning of these restorations is key. In addition, the different steps and methods in the fabrication of an implant supported fixed and removable prosthesis is considered. A range of simple to complex topics is covered from terminology to hybrids. Successful and unsuccessful case presentations are reviewed including treatment planning failures.
1) Proper implant terminology
2) Removable prosthodontics indications
3) Principles for the implant retained restorations
4) Implant surgical guides
5) Dental Implant indications and contraindications
6) Laboratory procedures
7) Treatment planning consideration with dental implants
8) Things you wanted to ask your professor but were afraid to ask.
9) Other tasty prosthodontic tidbits
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force
175 Bourne Avenue
Pooler, Georgia 31322
Members paying registration fee are highly encouraged to bring staff members at no additional charge.Lunch will be provided for dentists only during the break: support organized dentistry, earn CE credits and enjoy fellowship with colleagues through your attendance.
Registration 8:00 a.m.
Course 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Business Lunch 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
6 CE Credits